The Champion Point project is a multi-phase, market ready project that covers 24 acres and is a renovation of 4 commercial buildings. The client was looking to create a more cohesive and modern space. The project is currently under construction. HMH is providing Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Arboriculture, and Surveying services.
Some of the key features about this project are:
• Outdoor amenity spaces at each building
• Flexible gaming lawns
• BBQ islands
• Communal presentation/gathering spaces
• Easily accessible bike storage throughout
• Pedestrian corridor to connect all buildings and improve overall site circulation
• Custom stretched canvas overhead shade structures
• Drought tolerant planting and irrigation
• Improvements to the sport court amenity area
• Stormwater treatment
View our fly-through video of the original project design.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn